School of Public Policy and Administration
Xi'an Jiaotong University
Xi'an, Shaanxi 710049, China
Office Phone: 86-29-82665657
Ph.D. of Management Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University ,9/2006-
Master of Applied ‘linguistics, Xi'an Jiaotong University ,9/2000-4/2003
Bachelor of Scientific English, Xi'an Medical University, 9/1991-7/1996
3. Working Experience
Reasearcher, Research Center of Performance Management, Xi’an Jiaotong University, 04/2007-present
Lecturer, School of Public Policy and Administration, Xi’an Jiaotong University,10/2004 – present
Teacher, English Department, The 4th Military Medical University, 07/1996 – 09/2004
Research Methodology of Public Administration
International Comparison of Public Administration
1) Fanrong Meng, Jiannan Wu. Merit Pay, Public Service Motivation and Job Satisfaction: An Exploratory Study on Chinese Compulsory School Teachers. Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Public Administration, Oct. 2010, Australia.
2) Fanrong Meng, Xinyi Ma. The Relationship between Public Service Motivation and Work Performance:Taking Compulsory School Teachers as Example. Statistics and Decision, 2010（18）.
3) Fanrong meng, Jiannan Wu, Lei Zhang.An Empirical Study on Relationship between Performance Evaluation Justice and Individual Emotional Intelligenc. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2010(10), 90-95.
4) Fanrong Meng, Yonggang Li. The Status Quo and Countermeasures of Performance Evaluation on Government Procurement in China. Proceedings of 2009 International Conference on Public Administration, Oct. 2009，Chengdu， China.(ISTP)
5) Fanrong Meng, Lei Zhang, Jiannan Wu. Development of Performance Index for Public Financial Program Based on Stakeholder Theory: Taking a High Education Program as an Example. Journal of Shanxi Financial University, 2008（2）, 4-9.
6) Jiannan Wu, Fanrong Meng. The Construction of Evaluation System of “985” Science and Technology Platform at Universities. Science and Technology Management Research, 2009(6), 101-103.
7) Chunping Hu, Fanrong Meng, Richard Walker. The Status Quo of Data Sources in Local Government Performance Evaluation in China:Research Based on Delphi Method, Journal of Information, 2009(10), 10-14.
5. Research Programs
2010.10-2013.10, The Research on Countermeasures and Influence of Merit-Pay System on Working Attitude of Chinese Compulsory School Teachers, Program Of the Ministry of Education for Philosophical and Social Science Study. (Manager)
2008.8-2009.10, The Influence of Coordinating Mechanism on Cooperation Performance in Product-Study-Research Alliance in Shaanxi Province, Soft Science Project of Shaanxi Province. (Manager)
2008.9-present, Objective Responsibility Appraisal, Financial Management and Organization Innovation-- An Empirical Research Based on Chinese Local Government Performance Improvement, National Natural Science Foundation Project (70873092). (main participant)
2006.9- 2008.12, “985” Engineer Science and Technology Innovation Platform, Performance Evaluation Indicator System Research, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Human and Social Science Research Fund. (main participant)
2005.3-2005.9, Research on the Scientific and Technological Resource Sharing Platform. Program for Mid and Long Term Scientific and Technological Development Strategy in Xi’an City. (main participant)
2003-2004, Research upon Policy and Law for National Science and Technology Infrastructure, funded by Ministry of Science and Technology. (main participant)
2003-2004, International Comparison upon Science and Technology Infrastructures, funded by Ministry of Science and Technology of China. (main participant)